Click or Press enter to Enter to Enable skip content option
Please Select a Section to Skip to
Certified. Black Granite Metallic 2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ FWD 6-Speed Automatic with Overdrive 3.6L V6 SIDI Bluetooth, The Moritz Promise LIMITED LIFETIME POWERTRAIN PROTECTION PLAN See dealer for details, 8-Way Power Driver Seat Adjuster, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Automatic Climate Control, Brake assist, Deluxe Front Bucket Seats, Electronic Stability Control, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Forward Collision Alert & Lane Departure Warning, Four wheel independent suspension, Fully automatic headlights, Garage door transmitter, Heated Driver & Front Passenger Seats, Inside Self-Dimming Rear-View Mirror, Panic alarm, Perforated Leather-Appointed Seat Trim, Pioneer Premium 8-Speaker System, Radio: Chevrolet MyLink Audio System, Rear Park Assist, Rear Parking Sensors, Remote keyless entry, Remote Vehicle Starter System, Safety Package, Security system, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Telescoping steering wheel, Traction control.
LUXURY FOR A LOT LESS!! TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS DEAL!! Recent Arrival! Odometer is 58274 miles below market average!
Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* 172 Point Inspection
* Roadside Assistance
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 72 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* 24 months/24,000 miles (whichever comes first) CPO Scheduled Maintenance Plan and 3 days/150 miles (whichever comes first) Vehicle Exchange Program
* Vehicle History
* Transferable Warranty
* 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ * 2014 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ with optional front crash prevention * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Looking for a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram? You found it. We've got a comprehensive inventory of new models in our inventory just waiting to be inspected, test-driven and sold. From the Chrysler 200, to the Jeep Grand Cherokee, to the Dodge Challenger, to the Ram 1500, we have the perfect model for you. We also offer a stellar selection of pre-owned vehicles, including used Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler and Ram models for sale, as well as pre-owned vehicles from other automakers, too! Call us or visit www.moritzchrysler.com.
* If want a comfortable family/gear hauler that's larger than other compact crossover SUVs but small enough to be at ease in parking lots, the Equinox is worth a look. For those who need to pull moderate loads, the 3,500-pound towing capacity in V6 models is shoulders above most competitors. Source: KBB.com
* Premium look inside and out; strong optional V6 engine; quiet interior; comfortable highway ride; spacious and adjustable backseat. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 Equinox is Chevrolet's torchbearer in the sizzling compact crossover segment. The Equinox stretches the boundaries of the term compact as it is noticeably larger than its rivals. That size difference affords more room for passengers in the second row seat and a larger presence on the road. The 2014 Chevy Equinox has a comfortable and quiet ride and drives like a more expensive car. It has an edge in passenger comfort, especially in the rear, where the bench seat can move several inches fore and aft to create more legroom. Up front, driver and passenger benefit from generous-sized seats. The 2014 Equinox has a good blend of soft curves at its edges to balance the vehicle's rectangular shape. A long hood further helps even out the Chevy's proportions. It all works to give the Equinox an athletic appearance. Other standout aesthetics include the signature 2-bar grille, floating fog light bezels and creased fender flares. The 2014 Chevrolet Equinox comes standard with a fuel-efficient 4-cylinder engine that makes an adequate 182 horsepower. You may also choose the impressive V6 that puts out 301 horsepower. Both engines are connected to a 6-speed
Disclaimer: We will make our best efforts that posted prices are always accurate however, we are not responsible for any typographical or other errors that may appear on the site. If the posted price for a vehicle or service is incorrect due to a typographical or other error, such as data transmission, etc., this Dealership or Pixel Motion, Inc. are only responsible for the correct price, which will be provided as soon as we are made aware of such error(s). Ultimately, it is your responsibility to ensure that the information is 100% accurate with the Dealer. Posted vehicle images and descriptions on our website is representative to what is provided by our suppliers. Please note that the actual vehicle may slightly differ from its specifications and/or images. The Dealership is not responsible for any typographical, pricing, product specifications, advertising or shipping errors. Advertised prices and availability are subject to change without notice. In the event a vehicle is posted at an incorrect price due to these errors, or if an error in pricing was received from our suppliers, the Dealership reserves the right to refuse and/or cancel these orders.
While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors can occur.
Please verify all pricing information with a customer service representative.
This is easily done by calling us or visiting us at the dealership.